Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ritz Carlton Brunch

Today was great.  My coworkers and I had a wonderful brunch at the Ritz Carlton.  We feasted on Prime Rib, lobster, oysters, mussels, sushi, salmon, shrimp, and a variety of vegetables, salads, breads, & desserts.   I had fresh squeezed pineapple juice, dragonfruit juice, and coffee.  There was a 3 piece live band that played as we ate.  It was a wonderful and delightful start to the day; we stayed for about two and a half hours.  I don’t have pictures of the entire spread, but I got a few pictures toward the end of the meal.









After brunch we went to the KL Bird Park, which is the largest free-flight walk-in aviary in the world, and conveniently a 15 minute walk from our apartment.  A separate blog posting will feature those pictures and stories.  Later tonight we are planning to go to Bangsar village to a night market.  It has been a very good day.   

2 comments:

Old Shoe Woman said...

I see you are really enjoying yourself. The chocolate bar would be my downfall.

Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#41687 buy valium online no prescription uk - can you buy valium over the counter in mexico