Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting Ready for the first trip

Here's some things I'm documenting for myself for future trips.  I'll probably have to add to it once I make the trip.
  • Registered my travel and hotel arrangements with the USA State department.  https://travelregistration.state.gov/
  • Alerted banks and credit cards of international travel.
  • Registered for frequent flyer program for Singapore air (which seems to link to Continental Airlines somehow--but that's another day....)
  • Transferred some money around in case I have trouble with my primary banking facility.
  • Packed the power cord converters & transformers.
  • Packed the work provided medical kit.
  • Take the passport!
  • Remember all your PIN numbers in case your primary ATM card has trouble overseas.

No comments: